February 28, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#creativeweddingdecor, #creativeweddingideas, #displayphotosatwedding, #sentimentalweddingideas, #weddingdecortips, #weddingideas, #weddingphotodisplay
Many times, pictures speak more than a million words – so why wouldn’t you want to include older photos of you (or long lost ones) in your wedding? We have some tips for you – so read on “steal” inspiration from the most beautiful ways to display photos at your wedding.
- Place a picture of you or someone you love on each of the tables, as part of the wedding centerpiece arrangement. Doing this will add a nice touch to your wedding, and it will make your love story pop with style. From larger frames right at the entrance into the reception venue to small framed pictures placed here and there, anything goes.
- Rustic chic. Planning a rustic/country chic wedding? If yes, make sure the pictures you use for the décor are updated and framed according to your wedding theme. Burlap photo lines, wooden support for more photos, and even pallets and trees can be excellent supports for your most candid and prettiest pictures.
- On an old window. If you want your wedding décor to be really unique, try to find an old-school window and stick the photos to its glass. Looking back into your memories through the windows has never been so attractive and beautiful!
- Hanging by balloons. Want to create a magical, playful décor at your wedding? Tie photos with the ribbons you use for helium balloons. The pictures will look as if they were suspended in time – so amazing!
Looking for a wedding planner or catering provider in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and take a look at our services. Let’s talk about the ways in which we can make your Big Day superb and how we can do this in a completely stress free way.
Photo source: flickr.com / Prayitno
October 22, 2016
#gorgeouswedding, #latestweddingtrends, #weddingideas, #weddingtips, #weddingtrends
As a couple-to-be-married, you want every single detail of your wedding day to be fantastically well-planned. You want delicious foods on your plates, a gorgeous dress to complement your style, and a truly stunning décor to coordinate with your wedding theme too.
What are some of the most important upcoming wedding trends to inspire you in planning a wedding that’s unforgettable from all points of view? We have gathered them below – so read on and find out more.
- Naked cakes will continue to rise in popularity – and if you have been thinking of the idea, you can definitely embrace it in the upcoming wedding season too. Decorate your naked cake with fresh flowers and fruit and guests will love its looks just as much as they will love its amazing taste!
- In terms of wedding gowns, future trends seem to focus on metallic shades and lacy designs. What could be more glamorous, more feminine and more beautiful than these trends? And the best part about them is that they are virtually perfect for just about any type of wedding theme you may settle on!
- Wedding photographers will put a lot more emphasis on naturalness and spontaneity – so you can expect to see less “staged” wedding photos and more spontaneous, candid wedding pictures.
- In 2016, we have seen more and more seasonal and local flowers taking over the wedding world – and we can expect to see more of this in the upcoming months too. Furthermore, centerpieces will get more varied, with different types of centerpieces brought together in the same wedding décor – and even on the same tables too. So much room for creativity!
Looking for a dedicated wedding planner to help you with all these details – and more? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your wedding day! We promise to make it absolutely memorable – both for you as the bride and groom and for your guests as well!
Photo source: flickr.com/valkyrieh116
July 5, 2016
#foodart, #foodartinc, #programs, #weddingideas, #weddingplanning, #weddingprograms, #weddingstationery, Weddings
Your wedding ceremony programs are a nice way of introducing your wedding guests to your love story. Therefore, it is only natural you want them to be really interesting and unique, so that they reflect the beautiful fairytale that has brought you all together on this special day.
What are some of the best and most special wedding ceremony program ideas? We have some tips for you – so read on if you’re searching for inspiration.
- Be simple. There’s truly nothing more elegant than simplicity – so why not add your personal touch to the programs in a classy and non-complicated way? For example, you could design your programs from simple cardboard with a beautiful ribbon on top of it. Or, you could design a special stamp to use on the programs and all of the other pieces of day-of stationery.
- Put in some props. Ceremonies are always very emotional – both for the couple and for their guests too. Add a small envelope to your wedding ceremony programs and place a handkerchief in – people will love this sentimental, beautiful idea!
- Get playful. Want to add a bit of game into your wedding ceremony programs? Turn them into fun Mad Libs, allowing your guests to fill in answers forming hilarious sentences. These games will always remind people of childhood playfulness – and if you’re that kind of whimsical couple, this will surely reflect your love story.
- Provide comfort. Planning your outdoor ceremony on a hot summer day? Attach woven fans to your ceremony programs so that your guests can keep themselves cool. Bright-colored programs and woven fans will look really stylish!
Food Art Inc. can help you bring together all of your wedding day details in a way that’s easy, smooth and mistake-free – so if you’re searching for a trustworthy planner in New Orleans, contact us and you will never regret your choice!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 62668618@N05
June 20, 2016
#foodart, #groom, #marriage, #weddingideas, #weddingplanning, #weddingtips, bride, Weddings
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of event – so it is only natural to want everything about it to be perfect. What are some quick tips to help you make sure your Big Day is flawless from multiple points of view? Read on and find out more.
- Remember this: even if you are on a budget, it shouldn’t mean you will have anything that is considered “cheap”, inexpensive things can still be viewed as quite luxurious. In fact, if you want to successfully reconcile the fact that you are on a budget with the fact that you want a splendid wedding, shop for value. Choose those items that bring the most value to your wedding and skimp on anything but those items.
- The vendors you work with are extremely important. There is no such thing such as “booking vendors too early”- so you can definitely start searching for the right ones as soon as possible. Make sure you choose vendors whose expertise you can actually trust – but, at the same time, keep in mind that this is your wedding and no piece of advice should be taken without considering your
- Last, but not least, bear in mind that the wedding party will act as the leaders of the entire wedding as well. If they are on the dance floor all night long, it is a lot more likely that the other guests will follow their lead. On the other hand, if your bridal party is at the bar, the guests will most probably do the same.
Searching for an experienced, reliable and truly talented wedding planner or catering service provider in New Orleans? Contact Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your Big Day, about your dream wedding and about how we can make it all come true!
Photo source: flickr.com/ KellyOdomFlowers
March 29, 2016
#foodart, #groom, #marriage, #weddingentertainment, #weddingideas, #weddingmusic, #weddingplanner, #weddingplanning, #weddingplaylist, #weddingtips, #weddingtrends, bride, Weddings
There’s nothing more powerful than music – and this is precisely why your wedding music is really important for the success of your Big Day. What are some of the most important wedding music mistakes to avoid making at your wedding, though? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Not hiring a professional. Regardless of whether you decide to work with a DJ or with a band, hiring a music professional is more than important for your wedding. Using a USB to play music or having a friend may seem like better ideas from a financial point of view – but you should definitely think twice before settling for either of them.
- Not making a list of songs. No matter how amazingly talented your DJ or band may be, you will still have to provide him/them with a list of songs you want and a list of songs you don’t want at your wedding. Otherwise, you cannot expect them to know what songs you like or dislike – and you might end up with a playlist that doesn’t suit you.
- Not mixing genres. OK, you may be a big fan of heavy metal, country or traditional Indian music. But it is more than likely that your guests’ tastes in music are a lot more varied. Considering you want everyone to feel great at your wedding, creating a playlist that incorporates multiple genres and decades is absolutely crucial.
Searching for a professional wedding planner in New Orleans? Food Art Inc. can provide you with excellent wedding planning services, so that you plan your wedding in grand style with as little stress as possible! Contact us and find out more about us and how we can help you!
Photo source: flickr.com/ the_gman
March 8, 2016
#bridal, #engagement, #groom, #marriage, #weddingceremony, #weddingideas, #weddingplanner, #weddingplanning, #weddingreception, #weddingtips, #weddingtrends, bride, Weddings
Your wedding day is a unique moment in your life – so you will want to capture it in photos that are truly stunning. How to make sure you look drop-dead-gorgeous in your wedding pictures? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Your makeup should emphasize your natural beauty – not overshadow it. So, we suggest you stick to natural shades and techniques, so that you feel really great when shooting for your wedding pictures. Also, try to steer clear of using too much eye shadow – it can have the exact opposite effect of what you are aiming for.
- To make sure your hair looks gorgeous in the pictures, remember to have it photographed during the trial – and remember to ask the stylist to take pictures from all the angles. This way, you will look really graceful and pretty regardless of where your photographer stands when they shoot the photos.
- Holding your bouquet. We highly suggest you don’t clutch the bouquet with the arms flat on your side. Instead, hold the bouquet at hip level, with your arms slightly curved away from the body. This will give the impression of a smaller waist and smaller arms – and it will also create a very candid and well-balanced photo as well.
- The ultimate secret to beauty? Smiling. Smile because this is your Big Day. Smile because you are marrying an amazing man and because you are going through one of the most important and romantic events in your life. Smile for all those people who chose to be there for you on your wedding day! Smile and you will be absolutely fabulous in the pictures!
Searching for an excellent catering service provider in New Orleans? Contact Food Art Inc. and let us prepare the most delicious dishes for your Big Day! You will definitely love it!
Photo Source: Flickr.com/ 121621076@N06