February 26, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#bridalbeautyadvice, #bridalbeautydosanddonts, #bridalbeautytips
As a bride, you want to look radiant when you walk down the aisle. What are the essential beauty tips to remember for this very special event in your life, though? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Take care of your skin. If you need treatments, be sure to attend to them months before your wedding – facials are not to experiment with a couple of days before the Big Day. Also, be sure you eat right and drink plenty of water, as both of these things can be utterly important for the health and beauty of your own skin.
- Invest in good foundation. The perfect foundation should be slightly lighter than your natural skin, but not too light (and definitely not too dark either). Furthermore, it is recommended that you avoid foundation with SPF protection, as this can reflect light (and it may not look very appealing in the wedding photos).
- Don’t apply any kind of hair dye before the wedding. If you want to change your hair color, make sure to do it long before the Big Day. Moreover, we also advise brides to avoid very fresh haircuts before the wedding too – it’s better to do this at least one-two months before the wedding.
- Don’t use too much powder. You may be tempted to think it will look better in the picture, but too much powder can create a “cakey” appearance you will most likely not appreciate.
Looking for a wedding planner – or maybe for a wedding caterer – in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. right now! Take a look at the services we offer, and hire us as your top-tier wedding specialists in the area. We guarantee your wedding will fabulous!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Simon Cumming
October 25, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#bridalbeautyadvice, #bridalbeautytips, #flawlessbridallook, #weddingbeauty, #weddingbeautyappointments
Considering how unique your entire wedding day is, you will definitely want to look at your very best. To ensure the right stylists are taking care of your bridal appearance, do make sure to schedule your appointments with them in due time – this way, you make sure they will be completely available to help you look stunning on your big day.
What are some of the most important beauty appointments to schedule before the big day? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- The hairstylist. Wearing a perfect hairstyle is surely very important to you – so do schedule your hairstyling appointment as soon as possible (at least a few months before the wedding date). To be absolutely certain your stylist is familiar with your hair type, schedule two appointments before the wedding day – one for a haircut and one for a hairstyle. This will help you decide on the very best style for your big day.
- The facialist. Want to radiate beauty on your wedding day? Schedule an appointment with a facialist – it will be more than relaxing and more than beneficial for your entire look. However, do make sure you schedule your appointment with at least two-three weeks before the wedding day – especially if you plan on having something harsher done to your face (such as microdermabrasion, for example).
- The manicurist. Even if you plan on wearing gel manicure on your wedding day, we highly advise you to leave this particular beauty appointment for the day before the wedding itself. This will help you make sure your nails look fresh, shiny and truly beautiful on the big day.
- The makeup artist. If you want flawless makeup on your wedding day (and you most definitely do want!), we advise you to schedule an appointment with a professional makeup artist. Remember, it may take a few trials until your makeup artist perfects your wedding look. However, as long as you come with lots of sources of inspiration and as long as you are quite specific about what you want (e.g. matte or dewy, for example),
Looking for a wedding planner who can help you create the perfect Big Day in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your dream wedding! You will not be disappointed!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Gabi Butcher