October 25, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#bridalbeautyadvice, #bridalbeautytips, #flawlessbridallook, #weddingbeauty, #weddingbeautyappointments
Considering how unique your entire wedding day is, you will definitely want to look at your very best. To ensure the right stylists are taking care of your bridal appearance, do make sure to schedule your appointments with them in due time – this way, you make sure they will be completely available to help you look stunning on your big day.
What are some of the most important beauty appointments to schedule before the big day? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- The hairstylist. Wearing a perfect hairstyle is surely very important to you – so do schedule your hairstyling appointment as soon as possible (at least a few months before the wedding date). To be absolutely certain your stylist is familiar with your hair type, schedule two appointments before the wedding day – one for a haircut and one for a hairstyle. This will help you decide on the very best style for your big day.
- The facialist. Want to radiate beauty on your wedding day? Schedule an appointment with a facialist – it will be more than relaxing and more than beneficial for your entire look. However, do make sure you schedule your appointment with at least two-three weeks before the wedding day – especially if you plan on having something harsher done to your face (such as microdermabrasion, for example).
- The manicurist. Even if you plan on wearing gel manicure on your wedding day, we highly advise you to leave this particular beauty appointment for the day before the wedding itself. This will help you make sure your nails look fresh, shiny and truly beautiful on the big day.
- The makeup artist. If you want flawless makeup on your wedding day (and you most definitely do want!), we advise you to schedule an appointment with a professional makeup artist. Remember, it may take a few trials until your makeup artist perfects your wedding look. However, as long as you come with lots of sources of inspiration and as long as you are quite specific about what you want (e.g. matte or dewy, for example),
Looking for a wedding planner who can help you create the perfect Big Day in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your dream wedding! You will not be disappointed!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Gabi Butcher
October 22, 2016
#gorgeouswedding, #latestweddingtrends, #weddingideas, #weddingtips, #weddingtrends
As a couple-to-be-married, you want every single detail of your wedding day to be fantastically well-planned. You want delicious foods on your plates, a gorgeous dress to complement your style, and a truly stunning décor to coordinate with your wedding theme too.
What are some of the most important upcoming wedding trends to inspire you in planning a wedding that’s unforgettable from all points of view? We have gathered them below – so read on and find out more.
- Naked cakes will continue to rise in popularity – and if you have been thinking of the idea, you can definitely embrace it in the upcoming wedding season too. Decorate your naked cake with fresh flowers and fruit and guests will love its looks just as much as they will love its amazing taste!
- In terms of wedding gowns, future trends seem to focus on metallic shades and lacy designs. What could be more glamorous, more feminine and more beautiful than these trends? And the best part about them is that they are virtually perfect for just about any type of wedding theme you may settle on!
- Wedding photographers will put a lot more emphasis on naturalness and spontaneity – so you can expect to see less “staged” wedding photos and more spontaneous, candid wedding pictures.
- In 2016, we have seen more and more seasonal and local flowers taking over the wedding world – and we can expect to see more of this in the upcoming months too. Furthermore, centerpieces will get more varied, with different types of centerpieces brought together in the same wedding décor – and even on the same tables too. So much room for creativity!
Looking for a dedicated wedding planner to help you with all these details – and more? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your wedding day! We promise to make it absolutely memorable – both for you as the bride and groom and for your guests as well!
Photo source: flickr.com/valkyrieh116
October 12, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#choosingtherightweddingdress, #dreamweddinggown, #perfectweddingdress, #weddinggowntips, #weddinggwnsigns, #wrongweddingdress
Wearing the perfect wedding dress is more than crucial for every bride-to-be. After all, you only get married once – and looking mesmerizingly gorgeous is surely at the top of your priority list. How to make sure you have chosen the right wedding gown? What are the top signs it isn’t the one? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
• You feel you’ve been pressured one way or another. Maybe you didn’t have the budget to buy another dress, or maybe your mother insisted that you absolutely have to wear a particular gown. Either way, feeling pushed into a decision may be a sign that you haven’t chosen the right wedding dress for you.
• You don’t actually feel it suits you. If you feel your dress doesn’t suit you or your personality, it may be because, well, it doesn’t. Your wedding gown should actually be a reflection of who you are and what you believe in – as an individual and as a couple too.
• You feel there was another dress, better than what you have already chosen. If you have the constant feeling “the other gown” was the best one for you, it may be true. Likewise, if you can’t stop thinking about the dress you have chosen (but not in a positive way), it may also be because it isn’t right for you.
• Remember, though. Many brides overthink their wedding decisions (including those related to their dresses). So sit down, take some time off wedding planning and come back with a fresh eye. It may just be that you were anxious about the upcoming day – and the dress you chose was more than perfect for it!
Food Art Inc. can help you plan a stunning wedding in New Orleans. Contact us for our superb wedding planning services and you will not regret your decision to hire us!
Photo source: flickr.com/francisco_osorio
October 11, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#weddingplanning, #weddingplanningideas, #weddingplanningtips
Planning the perfect Big Day is no child’s game – it takes time, dedication and plenty of effort (financial and otherwise) to pull together so many different items and ensure all of them are flawlessly coordinated.
How to plan a really amazing wedding day? We have collected some of the best wedding planning tips – so read on and find out more.
• Everyone should have their cake…and eat it too. And this includes any surprise guests you may have at the wedding too! Your cake should be large enough to serve all of the people who have RSPVd – but it should also accommodate any unexpected situations too. It’s much better to have cake leftovers than people who haven’t received a slice!
• Midnight snacks are a really nice touch. Everyone loves to indulge every now and again and a delicious midnight snack will keep your guests going and dancing until the morning comes. Offer them something they love, with a twist – such as mini-pizzas, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup shots, and so on!
• Plan your music – and be really precise about it. Your DJ cannot read minds, so it’s best to give him a list of songs you want at your wedding and a list of songs you don’t want. Sure, let him do his work and allow him to entertain guests with songs they are most likely going to dance on – but be sure your favorites and least favorites are also known to the person behind the wedding “soundtrack”.
Planning your wedding in New Orleans? If you need a truly dedicated professional to help you with all the minute details of your big event, be sure to contact Food Art Inc. With our experience and talent, your wedding is bound to be nothing less than absolutely gorgeous!
Photo source: flickr.com/ luca.sartoni
September 25, 2016
#honeymoon, #honeymoonplanning, #honeymoontips
While many couples focus a lot on planning the perfect Big Day, it is also important to keep in mind what comes after it as well. What will you do on your honeymoon? How to make this special vacation truly unforgettable? What are the questions to ask yourselves before you even start searching for solutions for your honeymoon?
We have gathered some of the most important tips all couples should keep in mind- so read on and find out more.
• First off, where will you go? Do you want to visit an entirely new exotic place? Or maybe go somewhere far North and explore the beauties there? Maybe you want to visit a place you’re already familiar with, or a place that’s meaningful for your relationship? You have a world full of options – literally! Choose the one that suits you most.
• Furthermore, when will you go? Of course, you can take the traditional route and embark on your honeymoon right after the wedding. But you can do it any other time too, especially if you want to travel in a different season, or if you simply want to take some time after the wedding to breathe in, enjoy married life and thoroughly plan the honeymoon without stressing over the wedding too.
• Last, but surely not least, how long will you be away? Do you want this to be a month full of relaxation and fun? Or do you want to take a shorter break now and then maybe a couple of weeks several months from now? Again, the choice is yours and yours alone, so talk things through with your loved one and see what option fits you best.
Food Art Inc. can help you plan the Big Day in grand style – so contact us as soon as possible if you want a fantastic, picture-perfect wedding! You will love our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Aplomb
September 20, 2016
#weddingentertainment, #weddingmusic, #weddingmusictips, #weddingmusictrends
Music is an important part in our lives. From being a really big part of our culture to being a big part in our most special events, music follows us everywhere you go – so it is only natural to want your wedding music to be just as amazing as the rest of the big day.
How to choose the best music for your wedding? What are some of the best trends going around when it comes to this? Here are some wonderful suggestions to inspire you:
- Hiring both a wedding DJ and a band. If you can’t decide between the two and if you want to end the age-old debate, then simply settle on both of them. You can hire the band for the ceremony and the DJ for the reception and it will be more than acceptable to do so.
- Having a Last Dance. While the tradition of the First Dance is very well-rooted in our weddings, having a Last Dance is a bit less common. However, as of lately, more and more couples have chosen to plan this special moment too – and if you want to make your exit even more spectacular and emotional, a Last Dance can be a really great idea.
- Acoustic performances. Have you decided to hire a band for the reception too? If so, see if you can find someone who can provide you with an acoustic performance. It will add so much to the ambiance of your wedding reception, making it more “raw”, more beautiful and more unforgettable!
If you plan on having your wedding in New Orleans, and if you are searching for a local wedding planner able to provide you with truly exquisite services, come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your dream big day. We will make it come true!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Swiss James
September 14, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#2016fallweddingtrends, #2016weddingtrends, #fallwedding, #fallwedding2016trends, #fallweddingideas, #fallweddingtrends, #wedding2016fall
Although there are many brides who choose sunnier seasons for their Big Day, the truth is that fall can be an equally gorgeous option. Mysterious, romantic and truly poetic, fall can add a special kind of magic to your wedding, making it genuinely unique.
What are some of the best fall trends to steal inspiration from this year? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Dramatic,, delicious wedding cakes. While summer wedding cakes were all about freshness and lightness, this season’s wedding desserts are almost decadent. For example, a caramel dripped wedding cake with fresh figs will not only look luxuriant and more than appropriate for the chillier season, but it will also wow your guests with its taste too.
- Beautiful range of colors. Forget about yellow and brown as your go-to fall color combination. This year’s trends are so much more diverse than that! From suave, warm nudes to deep blue, jewel tones and even grey, there’s a myriad of splendid color schemes you can incorporate into your fabulous fall wedding – so don’t be afraid to let your creativity roam free!
- Sheer wedding dresses. Want to shock everyone with your beauty and style when you make the first step down the aisle? Then follow this amazingly gorgeous wedding trend! A sheer wedding dress can make you feel sexier, more empowered, more feminine and more graceful at the same time too – so it can definitely be the perfect match for a very special wedding day.
Searching for a wedding planner in New Orleans? For someone who can take care of all the minute wedding planning details while you focus on simply feeling amazing? Contact Food Art Inc. and let’s have a talk! Contact us and you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ roryroy12