September 25, 2016
#honeymoon, #honeymoonplanning, #honeymoontips
While many couples focus a lot on planning the perfect Big Day, it is also important to keep in mind what comes after it as well. What will you do on your honeymoon? How to make this special vacation truly unforgettable? What are the questions to ask yourselves before you even start searching for solutions for your honeymoon?
We have gathered some of the most important tips all couples should keep in mind- so read on and find out more.
• First off, where will you go? Do you want to visit an entirely new exotic place? Or maybe go somewhere far North and explore the beauties there? Maybe you want to visit a place you’re already familiar with, or a place that’s meaningful for your relationship? You have a world full of options – literally! Choose the one that suits you most.
• Furthermore, when will you go? Of course, you can take the traditional route and embark on your honeymoon right after the wedding. But you can do it any other time too, especially if you want to travel in a different season, or if you simply want to take some time after the wedding to breathe in, enjoy married life and thoroughly plan the honeymoon without stressing over the wedding too.
• Last, but surely not least, how long will you be away? Do you want this to be a month full of relaxation and fun? Or do you want to take a shorter break now and then maybe a couple of weeks several months from now? Again, the choice is yours and yours alone, so talk things through with your loved one and see what option fits you best.
Food Art Inc. can help you plan the Big Day in grand style – so contact us as soon as possible if you want a fantastic, picture-perfect wedding! You will love our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Aplomb
September 20, 2016
#weddingentertainment, #weddingmusic, #weddingmusictips, #weddingmusictrends
Music is an important part in our lives. From being a really big part of our culture to being a big part in our most special events, music follows us everywhere you go – so it is only natural to want your wedding music to be just as amazing as the rest of the big day.
How to choose the best music for your wedding? What are some of the best trends going around when it comes to this? Here are some wonderful suggestions to inspire you:
- Hiring both a wedding DJ and a band. If you can’t decide between the two and if you want to end the age-old debate, then simply settle on both of them. You can hire the band for the ceremony and the DJ for the reception and it will be more than acceptable to do so.
- Having a Last Dance. While the tradition of the First Dance is very well-rooted in our weddings, having a Last Dance is a bit less common. However, as of lately, more and more couples have chosen to plan this special moment too – and if you want to make your exit even more spectacular and emotional, a Last Dance can be a really great idea.
- Acoustic performances. Have you decided to hire a band for the reception too? If so, see if you can find someone who can provide you with an acoustic performance. It will add so much to the ambiance of your wedding reception, making it more “raw”, more beautiful and more unforgettable!
If you plan on having your wedding in New Orleans, and if you are searching for a local wedding planner able to provide you with truly exquisite services, come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your dream big day. We will make it come true!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Swiss James
September 14, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#2016fallweddingtrends, #2016weddingtrends, #fallwedding, #fallwedding2016trends, #fallweddingideas, #fallweddingtrends, #wedding2016fall
Although there are many brides who choose sunnier seasons for their Big Day, the truth is that fall can be an equally gorgeous option. Mysterious, romantic and truly poetic, fall can add a special kind of magic to your wedding, making it genuinely unique.
What are some of the best fall trends to steal inspiration from this year? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Dramatic,, delicious wedding cakes. While summer wedding cakes were all about freshness and lightness, this season’s wedding desserts are almost decadent. For example, a caramel dripped wedding cake with fresh figs will not only look luxuriant and more than appropriate for the chillier season, but it will also wow your guests with its taste too.
- Beautiful range of colors. Forget about yellow and brown as your go-to fall color combination. This year’s trends are so much more diverse than that! From suave, warm nudes to deep blue, jewel tones and even grey, there’s a myriad of splendid color schemes you can incorporate into your fabulous fall wedding – so don’t be afraid to let your creativity roam free!
- Sheer wedding dresses. Want to shock everyone with your beauty and style when you make the first step down the aisle? Then follow this amazingly gorgeous wedding trend! A sheer wedding dress can make you feel sexier, more empowered, more feminine and more graceful at the same time too – so it can definitely be the perfect match for a very special wedding day.
Searching for a wedding planner in New Orleans? For someone who can take care of all the minute wedding planning details while you focus on simply feeling amazing? Contact Food Art Inc. and let’s have a talk! Contact us and you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ roryroy12
September 6, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#dreamyfirstdance, #firstdance, #firstdancetips, #perfectfirstdance, #weddingdance, #weddingdancetips
Love stories come in many shapes – but they are all marvelous, romantic and truly beautiful. Of course, you will want every second of your wedding to be just as unique and special as you are. You will want every small element to reflect the amazing story that got you so far, the grand love you share for each other and the heart-warming hopes you have for your future together.
- Your first dance routine is obviously one of the most important parts of the Big Day – so it’s only natural you want it to be genuinely special too. How do you do that, though? We have gathered some tips to help you fully personalize your big dancing moment – so read on and find out more.
- Use suitable props. Creating a first dance that wows the guests is all about being you. So, if you want to have your first dance in broad daylight or in candlelight, go ahead and do it. If, on the other hand, you want to make this more glamorous, use professional lighting and other props (such as foam, for example). It will look spectacular!
- Settle on the song that really appeals to you. For some, this may be an old-school, jazzy tune. For others it may be Queen Bey’s Crazy in Love. And for others it may be the Danube Waltz. Whatever it is, make sure you resonate with it and that you truly feel it speaks about you, your relationship and your personality.
- Make for a great surprise. Want to shock your guests and create a truly unforgettable moment? Choose a song that’s slow and start dancing on it. Then, break the slowness with a song that’s really high-energy and unconventional. It will be so fun guests will love it!
Searching for a wedding planner to help you with all the organizational details of the Big Day while you focus on the details that make the difference? Come visit Food Art Inc. in New Orleans and let’s talk about your wedding! Let’s make your dream come true!
Photo source: flickr.com/ johnhope14
August 30, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#weddingentertainment, #weddingentertainmenttips, #weddingfun, #weddingplanningtips
Obviously, you want your wedding to be a really great event – not just for you, but for all the amazing guests who have chosen to celebrate with you. And while food, drinks and general décor do play very big roles in creating the right atmosphere, it is also important to thoroughly plan your wedding entertainment too.
How do you do that? How do you plan your wedding entertainment, the proper way? Here are some tips to help you out:
- Don’t simply rule out the option of a band, or that of a DJ. Do your research, see what are the pros and cons on each side, and only decide on something once you are definitely sure it’s the right choice for you, your wedding style and your particular personalities. Yes, all the research and planning ahead will be more than worth it!
- Communicate with your band or DJ, even if you are not located in the same city. Yes, it may happen that you hire a band that’s outside of town, or that you are simply living farther from your wedding location (e.g. you are planning a destination wedding or a wedding in your hometown). But, thanks to technology, you can communicate real-time with your band or DJ and tell them about all of your concerns and your favorite/least favorite songs.
- Last, but definitely not least, think beyond the music. Yes, it does play a hugely important role in making people feel great – but there are other “extras” you could bring into your wedding too. Photo booths, entertainers, games – they can all be a really nice touch to your Big Day/
Planning a wedding? In need of a truly experienced wedding planner to help you with all the details? Contact Food Art Inc. in New Orleans and we guarantee your wedding will be flawless from head to finish!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Antonio Maran
August 16, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#bridalpartyduties, #weddingpartyduties, #weddingpartytasks, #weddingpartytips
Your wedding party is more than important to you. After all, these are your closest relatives, your best friends, and, ultimately, the people you have chosen to play “VIP” roles at your wedding. Sure, they must feel really honored about this and they want to make sure they fulfill their duties just like the “textbook” dictates it.
What are the most important things your wedding party members should know about their tasks? Read on and find out more.
- The honor attendants. Your Maid of Honor and your Best Man are your personal advisors – both before and during the big day. Traditional roles include planning the bridal shower, the bachelor/bachelorette party, helping with various planning-related issues, coordinating the other wedding party members (for their dress/tuxedo appointments), giving toasts at the wedding, as well as dancing with other important members of the wedding party.
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen. Depending on your relationship with your bridesmaids and groomsmen, they might help with the wedding planning, they will help other guests during the wedding day (e.g. direct them to reach your wedding venue), and they will also participate in other wedding and pre-wedding activities (for example, the groomsmen are expected to help decorate the getaway vehicle together with the Best Man).
- Traditionally, the parents of the bride host and pay for the wedding reception. However, these days, most parents either agree to split the costs or allow their children to pay for the wedding themselves. Other duties include helping with the planning, researching family or ethnic traditions for the Big Day, standing in the receiving line, helping with the guest list, helping you find accommodation and transportation for other guests, and so on.
Searching for a wedding planner to will help you pull together all the minute (and sometimes confusing) details of your Big Day? Come see what Food Art Inc. has to offer and you will not be disappointed by our genuinely professional services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ 109249103@N05
August 12, 2016
Choosing a wedding date is one of the first and foremost important decisions you will have to make when planning the Big Day. Therefore, you will definitely want to do this the right way – especially since your wedding date will have a huge influence on other wedding elements too.
How to do it? How to choose your wedding date with ease? Here are some tips to help you with this:
- What season do you want to choose for your wedding? Are you more of a summer couple, or would you much rather get married in a winter wonderland? Maybe even more importantly, is there a season or a time of the year that’s especially meaningful for your relationship (e.g. the time when you met for the first time)? Consider these factors.
- Do you think there is a time of the year when your guests may find it easier to reach your wedding? This is a very important element to think of especially if you plan on having a destination wedding or if you know the majority of your guests will have to travel to your wedding location (which they may not find so easy during the holiday season, for example).
- Last, but definitely not least, do you want your wedding to take place during the week, or in the weekend? If you want to save money, and have a more unique type of wedding, you might want to opt for a daytime wedding, or for a wedding that happens during the week.
Searching for a wedding planner or wedding caterer in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc., contact us, and we will be there for you, so that you have the amazing wedding you have always envisioned! Contact us and you will never regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ stephcarter