February 12, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#noregrestweddingday, #weddingdayplanning, #weddingdonts, #weddingplanningtips, #weddingregrets
Nothing should shadow your wedding day. This is a magical event in your life and you deserve to be the happiest person on Earth. Yet, how do you make sure you don’t have any kind of regrets on your wedding day?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Book very good day-of wedding professionals. You will definitely regret not paying a bit more for a decent photographer or for a DJ who actually understands how wedding “crowds” function. Put in the extra-work, run your research, and choose vendors who are really amazing at what they do.
- Not eating before the actual wedding. Trust us, this is going to be a crazy day, so you should absolutely have something to eat before you start getting ready. You need the energy – and eating during the wedding may not be as easy as you think…
- Not prioritizing comfort. Yes, stiletto heels look gorgeous, and oversized wedding dresses do look amazingly “fairytale-like”. But do you really want to spend the most amazing day of your life feeling utterly uncomfortable? Probably not…
- Not spending some time alone with your loved one. We’ll say it as it is: on your wedding day, all the spotlights will be on you and your partner. And while this is definitely energizing, it can also be quite tiresome – so make sure to take a brief break with your SO and “run” away from the all the eyes, even if just for 10 minutes.
Looking for a wedding planner or catering provider in New Orleans? Contact Food Art Inc. right now and allow us to help you plan the most stunning and unforgettable wedding your guests have ever been to. Hire us and we promise not to disappoint you in any way!
Photo source: flickr.com/ nparekhcards
February 7, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#countrywedding, #farmwedding, #farmweddingtable, #rusticwedding, #tabledecorideas, #weddingtabledecor
Choosing the perfect wedding theme is crucial for your Big Day’s success and beauty – and truly, there’s almost no other theme to be as popular and as in-demand as the country-chic one. How to bring it on your wedding tables, though? We’ve gathered the best tips of advice for you – so read on and create your own farm-to-table wedding theme!
- The tables should be long and rectangular. They can definitely be uncovered, – so don’t worry about table linens too much. However, if you don’t want table linens, you should definitely add a table runner to the mix. It can be colored, it can be dashingly elegant, or they can be vintage – whichever suits you best. Last, but definitely not least, the color of the wood can make a huge difference, with darker colors being more elegant (and suitable for mountainside weddings), and lighter colors being a bit more casual.
- The color theme should go well with the natural appearance of the wooden tables. Yet, the great news about this is that wooden touches can be extremely versatile – so feel free to use bright colors for a pop of energy and playfulness, greenery and white for timeless elegance, or even dark colors for a unique and almost mysterious appearance.
- Last, but not least, the flowers should stand out as well. Roses and peonies are always a classic, but you can definitely go beyond that as well – for example orchids, wild flowers, and even all-green arrangements are hugely popular among brides and grooms.
Planning your Big Day in New Orleans? Food Art Inc. can help you. Our wedding planning and catering services are at your disposal, so that you can simply sit back and enjoy the most amazing day of your life. Contact us right now and let’s have a talk – we guarantee you will love the wedding we create for you!
Photo source: flickr.com/ nuestraherenciaco
February 6, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#bestman, #bestmanduties, #bestmantasks, #bestmantips
Your Best Man is one of your closest (and probably oldest) friends. You know each other more than well, and he knows just how important it is for you that your wedding is really great. Does your Best man know his duties, though? If not, we have gathered some tips for you and for him – so read on and find out more.
- One of the first tasks the Best Man will take during the wedding planning process is that of coordinating all the other groomsmen. For example, he will coordinate them to purchase or rent the right tuxedoes – and he will also make sure the groomsmen attend their fitting appointments too.
- Furthermore, the Best Man is the person who will traditionally plan the Bachelor Party. Remember, this doesn’t have to be about a wild night – it can as well be something classy and elegant. At the end of the day, you know the groom better than anyone, and you know what type of party would make him happier.
- At the wedding, the Best Man will walk down the aisle with the Maid of Honor, and he will also be the one to hold the bride’s wedding ring (until it is placed on her finger, of course).
- Furthermore, the Best Man has the obligation to dance with the Maid of Honor and, of course, to give a toast for the bride and groom. He will be the one to open the toasts, actually – so if you are the Best Man, you will definitely want to pull of a truly memorable speech.
- In today’s era, however, wedding traditions are transforming! There is no rule stating that you must have a Best Man, or even a man at all for that matter. If your best friend is a woman, then you may have a Best Woman, which is entirely alright, and will certainly add a uniqueness to your big day.
Looking for a wedding planner or event catering service provider in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and allow us to stand by you in planning the most amazing and unforgettable wedding of your entire life. Give us a call and let’s talk about your dream wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Louise Devitt
January 24, 2017
New Orleans wedding
#findingperfectweddingdress, #wedddingdressshoppingtips, #weddingdresstips
Finding the right wedding dress can sometimes be a long and winding road. But, at the end of it, you will wear the most amazing wedding gown of all times, feeling genuinely happy and downright superb as you walk down the aisle towards your loved one.
What are some of the top questions to ask yourself during the wedding dress search? We have some tips for you – read on and find out more.
- Do you feel comfortable enough wearing it? Many brides believe their wedding dresses are supposed to be uncomfortable – but that’s completely untrue. You need to be able to breathe, move around and, most importantly, dance in your wedding gown. Do make sure you feel comfortable in it before you actually purchase it!
- Do you really, really love it? Simply “liking” your wedding dress isn’t enough. You should absolutely love it. You should fall in love with every inch of the dress you have chosen to wear on your Big Day.
- Are you settling just for the sake of getting it over with? Don’t do that, you will thoroughly regret it. Search around, try on dresses and only settle on that which truly feels like “the one”.
- Is there any way you can get it cheaper? Once you have found your favorite dress, search it online and see if you can find it cheaper. No need to order it off the Internet though, many bridal boutiques will gladly price match if you talk to them about it!
Your New Orleans wedding should be nothing less than amazing – and this is why we’re here for you. If you are searching for a wedding planner or catering provider in the area, be sure to contact Food Art Inc. as soon as possible!
Photo source: flickr.com/ stephcarter
January 22, 2017
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#bridal, #bridalbeauty, #bridalmakeup, #bridalmakeuptrends
As a bride, you surely want to be flawless from head to toe – and your makeup makes no exception from this rule. How to pull off the perfect bridal makeup and what are the most important things to keep in mind when it comes to this? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Vintage and classy. If you want to sport a classy, elegant, vintage look, focus on creating a simple, neutral eye makeup and on pulling off a flawless red lip. You can play around with the shades, so that they fit your skin tone (e.g. if you have a cool skin tone, search for a red lipstick with blue undertones to match your skin and light up the entire makeup).
- Bold lips. Not necessarily vintage (but definitely very trendy this year), bold lips can be achieved with just about any lipstick color you may want. Berry lips tend to be highly popular, especially during the cool season of the year, but you can pull this off with just about any other color – maroon, orange-toned red, and so on.
- Rosy cheeks. Looking for a very natural makeup? Focus on creating the perfect base and apply a cute rosy blush to complement your romantic mood. Don’t go too heavy on the eye makeup and keep it light with the lipstick too – a bit of gloss or a matte nude shade will look amazing with this type of makeup.
Food Art Inc. can help you plan the most amazing New Orleans wedding your guests have ever been to. Contact us today, let’s talk about your dream wedding and leave your planning details to us. We’ll make sure everything is perfect, so that you can focus on simply enjoying this special event in your life.
Photo source: flickr.com/ peteandcharlotte
December 17, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#weddingcustoms, #weddingetiquette, #weddingplanning, #weddingquestions
As a bride, you want everything about your big day to be really amazing – and yet, no matter how much reading and pinning you may do, there may still be questions you haven’t found an answer to yet. We are here to help you with this – so we have gathered some of the most common questions brides ask in regards to their big day. Read on and find out more.
- Do you have to wear a wedding veil? If yes, when will you take it off? These days, there are no actual rules as to whether or not you have to wear a wedding veil. If you find the wedding veil to be mysterious and delicate, you can definitely wear it too. Take it off after the ceremony – but remember, it is preferable that your hair stylist shows your Maid of Honor how to do this without ruining the hairstyle.
- Is there an appropriate way to kiss? No, not really. As long as you are decent, you can definitely go beyond a simple peck. Show off your love and seal your marriage with your first kiss as husband and wife!
- Which side should you stand on at the ceremony? This depends on where you are having your ceremony and whether or not it is a religious one. In a church, the bride stands in the left side and the groom stands in the right side (and their guests follow their lead).
Looking for an experienced, devoted and truly amazing wedding planner and catering service provider in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and allow us to be part of your big day! Come visit us and allow us to help you plan a genuinely gorgeous wedding! You won’t regret your choice!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Laurance. L
December 3, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#bacheloretteparty, #bachelorettepartyplanningideas, #bachelorettepartytips, #planningbacheloretteparty
If you are the person in charge of the bachelorette party, you will definitely want to make this a memorable event – both for the bride and for the other guests as well. How do you do it? How do you plan the perfect bachelorette party? Here are some tips you might want to keep in mind:
- Decide who plans the party. The bachelorette party is a lot less formal than the other pre-wedding events, so virtually anyone can plan it. From coworkers to the Maid of Honor, anyone close to the bride can plan this event. Even more, it is not uncommon for more of the bride’s friends to chip in and plan the party for her.
- Start planning as soon as possible. Really do this – although it may not be very formal, this is an important pre-wedding event and you should make sure everything is in order for the party date. From location to food, all of the event’s elements should be very well organized, so that everyone has a great time.
- Think of the guest list, date, and invitations. In general, it is not mandatory that the bachelorette party guests are invited to the wedding too (unlike in the case of a bridal shower, for example). Furthermore, the invitations don’t have to be very formal either (you can even make them with the help of a software). What you do want to be very careful with is the bachelorette party date. Whatever you do, do NOT set it the night before the actual wedding – the bride needs a good night’s sleep then, so it’s better to set the bachelorette party a few days before the wedding date.
Looking for a wedding planner who has the experience, know-how and passion necessary to plan flawless wedding days? We have what you need! Contact Food Art Inc. in New Orleans and we will plan the most amazing wedding you and your guests have ever seen! Trust our expertise and you will never regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ aprillynn77