December 3, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#bacheloretteparty, #bachelorettepartyplanningideas, #bachelorettepartytips, #planningbacheloretteparty
If you are the person in charge of the bachelorette party, you will definitely want to make this a memorable event – both for the bride and for the other guests as well. How do you do it? How do you plan the perfect bachelorette party? Here are some tips you might want to keep in mind:
- Decide who plans the party. The bachelorette party is a lot less formal than the other pre-wedding events, so virtually anyone can plan it. From coworkers to the Maid of Honor, anyone close to the bride can plan this event. Even more, it is not uncommon for more of the bride’s friends to chip in and plan the party for her.
- Start planning as soon as possible. Really do this – although it may not be very formal, this is an important pre-wedding event and you should make sure everything is in order for the party date. From location to food, all of the event’s elements should be very well organized, so that everyone has a great time.
- Think of the guest list, date, and invitations. In general, it is not mandatory that the bachelorette party guests are invited to the wedding too (unlike in the case of a bridal shower, for example). Furthermore, the invitations don’t have to be very formal either (you can even make them with the help of a software). What you do want to be very careful with is the bachelorette party date. Whatever you do, do NOT set it the night before the actual wedding – the bride needs a good night’s sleep then, so it’s better to set the bachelorette party a few days before the wedding date.
Looking for a wedding planner who has the experience, know-how and passion necessary to plan flawless wedding days? We have what you need! Contact Food Art Inc. in New Orleans and we will plan the most amazing wedding you and your guests have ever seen! Trust our expertise and you will never regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ aprillynn77
November 25, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#chooseweddingphotographystyle, #modernweddingphotography, #photographystyle, #weddingphotography, #weddingphotographystyle
Your wedding photos will help you keep the memories alive. Years after your wedding, you will want to look at these pictures and candidly remember how amazing the day was, how many emotions flew through your body and how great your guests felt at your big event.
Of course, your wedding photography style should represent you – but what are some of the most popular styles of the moment? We have some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Dark and modern. This photography style captures emotions in the same way film captures imagery. The colors used in this style are usually darker and moodier, but this gives an interesting and artistic perspective over the entire wedding day, making your photos look truly unique.
- Artistic or photojournalistic. Although different in terms of details, the artistic and photojournalistic styles are very popular for a good reason: they go beyond capturing the “planned” moments. They also capture the small accidents, the genuine smiles, the tears and the wonderful vibes in the air – which makes them perfect for a couple who is all about honesty and rawness.
- If you are the kind of couple who loves adventure and fun, this style will definitely represent you. Ask your photographer to capture you as you do bungee jumping or simply jump into a lake. Shoot wedding photos that are filled with energy, adventure and good vibes – you will really appreciate the wonderful way these pictures capture your young, fearless spirit!
Still looking for a wedding planner or catering service in New Orleans? Food Art Inc. can provide you with both services! With so many years of experience behind us, we can guarantee flawless weddings for our clients regardless of what they hire us for – so contact us today and let’s talk about your dream wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ JW Marriott Guanacaste
November 19, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#groom, #groomideas, #groomsattire, #groomsmen, #groomsmenattire, #groomsmenideas
Your wedding is such a huge, important and life-changing event – and while the traditional focus tends to put the spotlight on the bride and her ladies, the truth is that the groom and his groomsmen will be just as excited about the upcoming Big Day.
How to make sure you dress your groom and his guys to perfection? We have some tips to help you decide on the very best outfit for them – so read on and find your inspiration.
- Remember to establish the level of formality. Both the groom and the groomsmen will have to dress according to the formality of your wedding: black-tie (tuxedoes), formal (dark-colored suits), semi-formal (suits made from casual fabrics) or casual (not jeans, but slacks, shirts, ties, and so on).
- Add a little bit of liveliness to their attires. If you have chosen a mono-colored type of suit for your groom and his groomsmen, add a bit of color into the mix to make them look more stylish. Don’t go over the top, though – stick to smaller accessories in colors that coordinate with the general scheme of the wedding (e.g. bow-ties, socks, pocket squares, and so on).
- Looking for a funkier, quirkier idea for your groom and groomsmen’s attires? Why not accessorize them with stylish suspenders? They are very trendy right now and they work really great with casual weddings (especially rustic-chic and outdoor weddings in general).
If you are searching for a wedding planner or wedding catering service provider in New Orleans, you have just found the best one! Contact Food Art Inc. and allow us to be part of your love story with our amazing wedding planning and catering services! Contact us and start planning the wedding you have always wanted!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Cody Ryan Reigle
November 10, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#centerpiecesideas, #lowweddingcenterpieces, #weddingcenterpieces
Your wedding centerpieces are hugely important for the ambiance you create at your Big Day. And while large, tall, over-the-top centerpieces may have been all the rage until not very long ago, the truth is that shorter centerpieces are also making their way back into the wedding world trends.
How to create beauty for your wedding with low centerpieces? Here are some wonderful ideas you will surely love:
- Elegantly lined up. Low centerpieces can be incredibly elegant, especially if you opt for a classic bloom (such as hydrangeas, roses or peonies). Bring them in small bouquets in pretty vases (or unusual containers, such as small buckets in the case of a rustic wedding) – they will look fantastic!
- Gloomy and sophisticated. Looking for wedding centerpiece ideas that are dark, sophisticated and unique? Bring together dark wine, soft pink, white and eggplant-colored blooms for wedding centerpieces everyone will absolutely love. This idea is just perfect for a fall wedding!
- Greenery runners. You don’t have to stick to the traditional centerpieces’ shape if you don’t want to. In fact, greenery and flowery runners are very popular these days and they work fantastically well with raw, nature-inspired, garden and rustic-chic weddings!
- Fruity and green. Want to “upgrade” the simple greenery runner? Scatter some seasonal fruit here and there along the greenery runner – it will not only look more than appetizing, but it will also be the perfect complement for a unique fall wedding!
Planning a wedding in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and allow us to help you plan the most amazing wedding your guests have ever been to! We have the experience, the know-how, the connections and the true dedication you need to make your dream wedding come true in a fabulous way!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Paul Schultz
November 3, 2016
New Orleans wedding
#weddingflowers, #weddingflowersideas, #weddingflowersinspiration, #weddingflowerstips, #weddingflowerstrends
Your wedding flowers should be expressive and filled with personality! They should speak about your love story, wedding style and personal aesthetics more than anything else at your wedding – so how do you make sure you choose the very best flowers? We have some trends and tips for you – so read on, find out more and inspire yourself.
- So many colors, and you can combine them however you want! That’s right, there are no rules when it comes to combining the colors for your wedding flowers – the more unusual your palette is, the more special the wedding will look. Be creative! As long as what you come up with looks great, everyone will definitely love it!
- Plenty of blooms to choose from too! The best news about modern wedding flowers is that you can actually choose from a huge variety of blooms. Elegant calla lilies, romantic peonies, classy roses, lush ranunculi and quirky succulents – they can all be included in your wedding flower arrangements. You would be surprised of how amazing these can look!
- Accessorize yourself with flowers. Looking for a truly special way to make yourself feel absolutely stunning as you walk down the aisle? A flower crown can definitely do this for you! Large or small, lush or delicate, flower crowns are still very popular – so you will surely love the idea of wearing one as a bride.
- Forget about perfection. Settle for wilderness instead! Wedding flower arrangements are becoming more and more imperfect, closer to nature and wilder – and this is something you will absolutely love if you are an unconventional bride. From mismatched wedding centerpieces to asymmetrical arrangements, there’s something for every type of wedding out there!
Planning your wedding in New Orleans? Searching for an exquisite wedding planner here? Contact Food Art Inc. and talk to us about your dream wedding! We’ll help you make it happen!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Ryan Somma
October 25, 2016
New Orleans wedding, New Orleans wedding vendors
#bridalbeautyadvice, #bridalbeautytips, #flawlessbridallook, #weddingbeauty, #weddingbeautyappointments
Considering how unique your entire wedding day is, you will definitely want to look at your very best. To ensure the right stylists are taking care of your bridal appearance, do make sure to schedule your appointments with them in due time – this way, you make sure they will be completely available to help you look stunning on your big day.
What are some of the most important beauty appointments to schedule before the big day? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- The hairstylist. Wearing a perfect hairstyle is surely very important to you – so do schedule your hairstyling appointment as soon as possible (at least a few months before the wedding date). To be absolutely certain your stylist is familiar with your hair type, schedule two appointments before the wedding day – one for a haircut and one for a hairstyle. This will help you decide on the very best style for your big day.
- The facialist. Want to radiate beauty on your wedding day? Schedule an appointment with a facialist – it will be more than relaxing and more than beneficial for your entire look. However, do make sure you schedule your appointment with at least two-three weeks before the wedding day – especially if you plan on having something harsher done to your face (such as microdermabrasion, for example).
- The manicurist. Even if you plan on wearing gel manicure on your wedding day, we highly advise you to leave this particular beauty appointment for the day before the wedding itself. This will help you make sure your nails look fresh, shiny and truly beautiful on the big day.
- The makeup artist. If you want flawless makeup on your wedding day (and you most definitely do want!), we advise you to schedule an appointment with a professional makeup artist. Remember, it may take a few trials until your makeup artist perfects your wedding look. However, as long as you come with lots of sources of inspiration and as long as you are quite specific about what you want (e.g. matte or dewy, for example),
Looking for a wedding planner who can help you create the perfect Big Day in New Orleans? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your dream wedding! You will not be disappointed!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Gabi Butcher
October 22, 2016
#gorgeouswedding, #latestweddingtrends, #weddingideas, #weddingtips, #weddingtrends
As a couple-to-be-married, you want every single detail of your wedding day to be fantastically well-planned. You want delicious foods on your plates, a gorgeous dress to complement your style, and a truly stunning décor to coordinate with your wedding theme too.
What are some of the most important upcoming wedding trends to inspire you in planning a wedding that’s unforgettable from all points of view? We have gathered them below – so read on and find out more.
- Naked cakes will continue to rise in popularity – and if you have been thinking of the idea, you can definitely embrace it in the upcoming wedding season too. Decorate your naked cake with fresh flowers and fruit and guests will love its looks just as much as they will love its amazing taste!
- In terms of wedding gowns, future trends seem to focus on metallic shades and lacy designs. What could be more glamorous, more feminine and more beautiful than these trends? And the best part about them is that they are virtually perfect for just about any type of wedding theme you may settle on!
- Wedding photographers will put a lot more emphasis on naturalness and spontaneity – so you can expect to see less “staged” wedding photos and more spontaneous, candid wedding pictures.
- In 2016, we have seen more and more seasonal and local flowers taking over the wedding world – and we can expect to see more of this in the upcoming months too. Furthermore, centerpieces will get more varied, with different types of centerpieces brought together in the same wedding décor – and even on the same tables too. So much room for creativity!
Looking for a dedicated wedding planner to help you with all these details – and more? Come visit Food Art Inc. and let’s talk about your wedding day! We promise to make it absolutely memorable – both for you as the bride and groom and for your guests as well!
Photo source: flickr.com/valkyrieh116